Resident Camp

Resident Camp
Inland Northwest Council  |  Cub Country 

Intro to Resident Camp
  • We will be attending Resident Camp as a Pack.  
  • All forms will be turned into Luke Coldiron.  He will also answer questions you might have as we progress toward four FUN days and 3 nights at Cub Country!
  • Deadlines for Registration and payment is to the right under "Parent Action Items"
  • It is strongly encouraged parents to attend camp with your Scout. In some circumstances based on age of the Scout it is a requirement. You can read more about Cub Country on Diamond Lake at
  • If you can't make the session we selected you can register for a different session individually

Cost For Resident Camp
  • $145 per Scout
  • $90 per Adult
  • $125 per Sibling (Family Camp)
  • Pack Deadline for Applications is May 1st at the Pack Meeting to ensure we get the dates we selected.  DO NOT BE LATE.
General Information about this Camp
  • Cub Scout "Family" Camp - July 12th - 15th 2018
  • Cub Scout Session 1 - July 19th - 22nd 2018
  • Cub Scout Session 2 - July 26th - 29th 2018
  • Cub Scout "Webelos" Week - August 2nd - 5th 2018
General Info
  • Many activities offered and most go toward Rank Advancement, and Electives requirements.
  • Swimming, BB, Archery, crafts, human pinball, fishing, food, and tons more
  • Paid staff leads the fun, adult volunteers needed to supervise and heard the boys toward the proper destination, and a boat load of activities await
  • The theme is "Wild West".
  • You will want to participate in this camp. It is a blast and the staff at camp is top notch.

Parent Action Items
  • Applications Due by May 1st. Do not put this off.
  • Visit our Documents page for all the forms and packets you can possibly need to register and learn the ins and outs.
  • Visit Cub Country for additional details about this camp.
  • Contact Luke Coldiron with Questions
SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
View Download
  1593k v. 1 May 3, 2017, 9:36 PM Luke Coldiron
Parts A and B only are required for activities under 72 hours. Activities over this time frame, such as the 4-day Resident Camps, also requires part C, which will need to be filled out and signed by your family physician during a yearly health physical, including camp or sports physicals. This MUST be the BSA health form.   Aug 3, 2016, 2:05 AM Luke Coldiron

  Aug 3, 2016, 2:06 AM Luke Coldiron
  Aug 3, 2016, 2:08 AM Luke Coldiron
  Aug 3, 2016, 2:06 AM Luke Coldiron